Thank you for choosing Redding Endoscopy Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please contact your physicians office:
- For Dr. Dhanuka, Dr. Eickhoff, Dr. Namihas or Dr. Reddy, call (530) 243-8667
- For Dr. Liu, call (530) 338-2406
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- Completed Patient Packet, which was provided by your physician office.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Your patient rights brochure.
- You must speak to endoscopy center staff prior to the day of your procedure to allow you to hear a verbal statement of your patient rights or your procedure will be cancelled.
- Leave weapons, valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of an hour and a half to two hour total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
For Colonoscopy Procedure
- Do not eat any solid food the day before your procedure, unless specified by your physician.
- Follow all laxative or enema instructions given to you by your physician.
- Notify your GI M.D. if you are unable to complete prep.
For Gastroscopy Procedure
- Do not eat anything after midnight the evening preceding your procedure.
- You may drink clear liquids up to six hours before your procedure.